Rescue Women – Cameroon (REWOCAM) will be pleased to welcome contributions and support ( Financial & otherwise) from individuals, Organizations, Civil Society, Government and other potential partners to enable them create more impact in the lives of women and girls. You can partner with us in the following ways:
- If your Organization is interested in partnering with us, we welcome collaboration. Get in contact with Nakinti Besumbu Nofuru to talk about potential partnerships.
- Donate funds to:
- Sponsor girls’ education through our scholarship program.
- Sponsor capacity building programs for Girls Against Rape (GAR) and Boys Against Rape (BAR) Camps.
- Sponsor capacity building programs for mothers to accompany their children in the fight against rape.
- Donate to provide startup capital to women and girls different skills training programs.
- Donate to offer financial and psychosocial support to Survivors of rape and other SBGV survivors.
- Donate to empower women and girls in a highly patriarchal country like Cameroon.
- We give out Joy Baskets containing dignity and delivery kits to pregnant women and girls.
- Christmas giveaway to Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) especially women and girls.
- And more.
- Spread the message about us:
- Follow, share and like our Facebook page and posts to give us more visibility for our Organization around the globe.